2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com ilar only these pla

Transmission book in the city of coming out will also make them mistake that I just leave with transmission book in the city of, but don't know the space turns a function of dish, can even embody I the function of that half a lifetime familiar China language.
Left to resist absolute being village after replying put out of loose ground, I appear at black Long Cheng a system city in the neighborhood, then pass system transmission again quickly deliver to black Long Cheng and transfer transmission like this, can't so easy drive hand mulberry player notice.After getting into black Long Cheng, I immediately move to the target black Long Hui secret society warehouse in black Long Cheng, although defending in that warehouse is tight, and defending in that warehouse has the NPC guard of many more than 300 classes to defend,I ain't afraid, these NPC defend of fighting strength although the ratio monster from the same Class wants to be strong to ascend some, same their defense ability also wants to together want to differ some, and the life value far has no monster much, only 1 forbids curse and then be good enough to exterminate those defend, and black Long Hui of deluxe player, the big part is resisting absolute bestill ing village there, even if rush through back, also have no so quick.
"The absolute being of the great flame lends me your divine power and become me endless of strength, start to order to tear off dark flame, irreconcilable enemy destroy me, I invoke me in the name of covenanter it guard lord absolute being-flame celestial spirits!"Before those guards haven't responded to come over, I again start to read flame celestial spirits of forbiding and cursing voodoo, there is fire dollar absolute being bead, not etc. those the guard come over to look into, my purple flame person has already again appeared, then various fire fastens sorcery all over the place failed come down, and I also start spreading various sorcery, especially and fireball Shu about of sorcery flame, these the sorcery flame hide in various sorcery make a surprise attack defend of player very effective, sorcery flame to player but have a kill of effect, a sorcery flame can kill a player, while the NPC guard be again entwined by the purple flame person, I am light loose the ground approach black Long Hui of warehouse front door.
"Thousand leaves have no mutually sword!"The front door of warehouse is locked by a big lock, I have no key, isn't a robber either, have never opened and lock technical ability, have to and use the most direct method, directly break, thousand leaves have no mutually sword even the spaces can tear to pieces, not to mention a greatly locked, I use thousand leaves whom the common big sword launches have no mutually the sword attackstone direct take that front door catena in the warehouse door and break together.
"Kill!"Front door in the warehouse just was broken and suddenly rushed out a gold A warrior inside the front door, having never thought that black dragon will in addition to there being large force outside the warehouse guarding, even there is all NPC guard in the warehouse, O.K. I don't open the door with the key, otherwise can even evade confrontation with all not hasty.I is hurriedly one side to the flank,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, again by hand medium of once the big sword pick and averted from that gold A warrior's attack.
"The fire is concealed!"The function of flame cape again embodied and fastenned a sorcery attack at the purple full sky of fires of flame persons in, I am very easy and then disappear among the flame, connect this foot to contain the position that the city Wei general of 400 classes can not also fish for me.
"Invoke Wu to work properly general!"A deluxe card card Wu that I immediately used to specially take to come over works properly general, this Wu's working properly general is what I regained from the evil sanctuary come, then always useless lead, the grade contains 250 classes, but deals with the city Wei of this 400 classes general, should can not also insist how long, however probably already enough I enter warehouse in steal, should can not call again to steal now not, call loot more accommodation some.
The Wu works properly once the general appear and immediately block at gold A warrior's in front, but I then immediately hurtled into a warehouse in, on getting into a warehouse, I immediately be arrived eyes by a burst of ray of light Shan.I put out strength crumple rub eyes, just discovers that hair longs grass coming from one big box of crystal currency, really not understand black dragon will of high player how not change these crystal currencies into more deluxe sky of the crystal currency even is to drill currency, difficult don't become those high players also have Long Zu the Xi that is similar to like to sleep a flaring baby good, take so a lot of crystal currencies to keep an eye?
This a lot of crystal currencies Be little to say to also have quite a few 100,000, even 1,000,000, and side have some to look a quite good jewel material, looking at these coin and material, I double the eye can say is keep emitting light ah, although my money already much arrive the flower don't finish,believe nobody meeting the spare money is too many,cheap beats by dre, I immediately will those jewel material income Mao in, and that a lot of crystal currencies I make to worry, I can have no eldest brother that kind of infinite space and take no cognizance negative heavy of keep a thing ring, otherwise affirmation all pack to walk, can now my strength again big, also have no so big of negative heavy with so big space ah, these coins can not automatically convert into again the deluxe currency grows, have to arrive then the bank can convert, can how do I move now?
The city Wei of outside in the warehouse general soon hurtled to come in, and I still is just how takes that to arouse crystal currency to make sorrow, fighting of outside the voice is more and more near, my in the mind also more and more hasty, simultaneously think how to carry those crystal currencies, part with accept flank of other babies, however in this emergency, I immediately thoughted of a good way, although doing not know can succeed,doing not know still can try and see of, I at do 50 class occupation test, from create realm space, still have to arrive the palatial palace of the moon of a nihilist at the same time, just in addition to once using in the beginning, I Be useless by myself to lead, poured is give almost forget.
I hurriedly recite to open a palace of the moon temple door, then indeed as expected appeared an unreal front door in my noodles door, the front door slowly opens, then I didn't go in as well, direct at outside grasp a thing to in throw a , those crystal currency are also on holding ground to throw, concretely have how much not know, however I haven't finished holding and outside become that gold A warrior have already hurtled to come in.
"Depend!Space realm!"See that gold AN a warrior a dynasty I rush toward to come over, I want to don't think as well, a space realm uses, direct gold A the warrior accepted into among the special space, but this time I didn't follow into by myself, because I don't fight with gold A warrior now, I can have no so and consume with him for several times, so temporarily closes and then goes it.Gold A the warrior close into special space, I immediately closed palace of the moon front door, oneself also rushed to go toward doorway in the warehouse, that space realm can close city Wei of living 400 classes general not, at most also several seconds is just.The that gold A warrior appears without basis while indeed as expected being me to arrive at front door in the warehouse and sees me from his in front disappearance, and appeared after front door, immediately made track for to come up.
But at outside of those guard still just with purple flame person war, however already death and harm many, my purple flame person but forbid to curse a product, and I still own 100% fire chemical elements affinity, current purple flame person can be treated as real flame celestial spirits, be not those guards can resist of, not only is a NPC guard, the players connecting back to defend are all similar, only these players all through don't live the purple flame person's sorcery to attackstone just.
I rounded purple flame Human body side, make use of a purple flame person that gold A the warrior tie up, then use a fire dollar again absolute being bead to invoke a flame Ultrasaurus, however the power of this flame Ultrasaurus again lowered, because the fire chemical element saves quantity not enough, the flame Ultrasaurus that enough invoke more than 200 classes,Beats By Dre In Ear, but use to guard front door, is still enough, those NPC guards are held up by purple flame person, but can rarely round to open a purple flame person but blunt come over of player, this flame Ultrasaurus guards front door enough, I can safely at in move thing.
I again return to black Long Hui's inside in the warehouse, I white the emperor, Long Huang and deathless garbages all invoked, now need not they fight, but can help to take pack into the palace of the moon throws, especially deathless garbage, change the body become deathless invoke teacher combat of appearance after, can also invoke a some dry skeleton younger brothers to come out a help, everyone together begins, soon the warehouse of a blue ground size is pure to get empty clean, even some residues all don't leave for them, but my palace of the moon the heap then is full one greater half space.
"Deathless garbage, what are you dry?"The pure over thing is just preparing to walk the time of person, I suddenly see deathless garbage strongly pound a to face to the wall wall, hence immediately toward it to ask a way, however finish asking to just know oneself's many idiocies, although the deathless garbage is a person the form Huan spoil, can it can't talk ah, I asked white to also ask.
But the activity of deathless garbage morrow makes me be not got a shock by ground, although it isn't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论