2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre rd for me incredibl

Rest!"
The Xiao is hard to slowly sign to start, one face of distressed, hold up an Anne young green frame, mumbling way:"Is green, happy birthday!"Then deeply absorbed tone, controled to wipe the tear falls scar with the dress Jin and looking at my way:" Dragon, I really envy you, know?Is young green say, her whole life the only person who once loved is you.She says that you are the only a good person whom her whole life meets.Is her patron saint!"
Is a burst of to shiver in my heart, think of those light matters, tears, insensibly slide from my eye socket.This a moment, I know, at own heart deep place, to this matchless beauty, own of emotion, and be much more than love!
"However I have already no longer envied.Is young green she didn't love a wrong person, hers dragon, have been already come back."Xiao hard sad way:"She it works properly on sky, also certain at follow you closely."
"To, you how have here key?"I suddenly think of a problem.
Xiao hard Hey ground from smile for a while:"This house, originally is when she makes a contract in our company I send to hers, I also innocently thought at that time, later …… probably had an opportunity to forever live here with her, however ……"
He has no again keep on saying, just raise a cup, toward my way:"Drink!There is today a wine today inebriating!"I order and toast a to touch.Probably everybody's life is all such unreasonable with not predictable.
Like me, have never thought as well forever, incredibly can at such a tiny coldly at the mid-night, Be a to is hard article to wear a dry red wine in this house with the son Xiao of personal enemy.Imitating anything to happen to the Buddha two people's never is general.
This night, irrelevant old grudge.Have of just our two people, to a recollection that has already died beauty woman and think of.Or the Xiao Be hard to can say that again, the man has the man's friendship, again rational life, again deep of old grudge, compared with those love that deep-rooted, in fact, all so insignificant.
All night long not sleep, this night, we drank up young green allly hide wine in the house.
"Since tomorrow, I will definitely obstruct yours, although I also really hated own father, but he similarly can not act for also necessary to me!My Xing Xiao is an unique in home man, some matters I must do!"
"I am understand!"I am cool on smiling, however my in the mind but long gave a deep sigh tone, I wanted to revenge now of difficulty, have already greatly arrived me hard imagination, unless ……
The Xiao is hard to suddenly smile, way:"How, whether wanted to start to kill me now?Protect your secret."My Zheng for a while, I must admit here for an instant, my subconscious in the definite Shan leads a mind like this now.Is at that moment tiny tiny on smiling, nod a way:"Is quite good, however just want."
"Why to just want?Don't feel to pass up this opportunity, you hereafter will regret?"
I ha ha on smiling, way:"To be a real man must be a lot of businesses that let oneself's penitence!Besides in the young green house, I really and should only you are brotherly."
The Xiao is hard to nod, resolutely way:"Well said!Is of indomitable spirit, the square is a gentleman, you trust, today's business, I tomorrow will forget cleanly and can't mention with the second people, either, if you really have skill, have hard my Xiao my old dad's person's head still put at young the green grave head fiesta does obeisance!"
"Good!Today this door, we from now on form together stranger!"
"Like, let we is this sentence stem ascend one cup!My Xiao is hard to swear to the Gods,Cheap Beats By Dre, regardless some other day you die in the my hand, as well or I am killed by you, all take you for good brothers forever!"
"Like, regardless who living who dead, all his mama remembers to visit grave for the other party in addition to grass!"
"Is dry!"



-(This be over)love strange e-book www.i 7 wu.cns-



Volume 9
One password



The sky in April seems and then haded the atmosphere of early summer.Lift an eye to hope place, the sunlight is from the Xi of line way tree sew to wear deeply but lead, order the light Mang of form sort to make people giddy.I have been liking this kind of sunlight under of motley fall a shadow.
Seeing himself/herself from the adornment mirror of the store showroom of flank is probably to don't sleep good cause, double the eye Be some to swell.Don't know what cause, suffering from insomnia of these several days all some without causes, or is the cause that is too long to didn't good rest.
My vision, pursues a front two women that carry big shopping bag in the distance is not.Draw on mine, just an among those the woman that is dressed in sleeveless jacket, her shape is very captivating, the light breeze lightly starts to concuss her skirt to put and peeps out a pair of captivating pure white high legs.
I tailgate them and have already about walk the road of 400 meters.This woman seems the feeling knew my existence, the head quarter paid no attention ground to turn head to look about.However in this disturbingly noisy crowd, she is to anyway could not catch me as well this face.
Is road in Peking of E City here, can be treated as the most prosperous shopping district.In the that day now, person head the Zan move.
Her friend has some doubts and also turned head to see for a while, then a little bit and in an absent sort of way and lightly asked her severals.The white Shan woman Song shrug shoulders, obviously, she doesn't know why to want back to hope as well by herself of.Woman although some sixth senses, police although some intuitions, however want to think from this boundless huge on seeing me, probably in addition to Shi Shao Qiang again or receive a soldier that kind of the people isn't everyones to all can make.
Didn't see for more than a yearses, the item Lan had been mature a lot of.
For the police-woman, police's discipline in nowadays not the Ke engrave.So her hair lightly picked to once dye afresh, charmingly feminine but don't lose heroic bearing.Suddenly arouse in my brain while thinking like this ever she to I that hated to the bone of angry shape.
She that circular body half hide the beautiful police-woman hat of side, that Jing in body thin black takes, and the head quarter occasionally appears in my in a dream.However if shut to attract attention, my even connecting her appearances can not think realistically.
The person is sometimes really very strange, will suddenly think of some seem with oneself some relation also have no of person or matter.Item Lan's seeming to be in me is also a stranger like this.No one will know, all of my credit card passwords, use of be she police's coding before the chest.Still when I see her in the Xiao a life time hero's office on the first day, I stick down Liao coding, later on after the Xiao a life time hero uses companies to guarantee to do credit card for me, incredibly and difficult to expressly chose this number when I changed a password, then an use up to now.
There is no special reason, just suddenly remembered this number just.
Item Lan and her girl friend without intermission from one the every family clothing is in store enter pass in and out.Going shopping for the woman is a born interest place forever.Even if is a police, also little bit not exception.
I slow step walk to the opposite of the street, cup cola, slowly and longly drink, trod to soon adjust lowest, ever and anon tail them, the person is slightly really too many, want ~only inattention, right away will with throw.Heel so far, I don't want to give up as well.Although I by myself all indetermination, following her has to do what.
Or is only because, since meet by coincidence so to see her, I feel that I can order what similar.Felling like this, at the beginning stick down her police's serial number with me similar have no reason.
At I just think, if their 2 people continued to keep on strolling again I give up, item Lan already with her friend by the side of the street wave hand distinguish.Her independence before the sidewalk is most, quiet quiet wait for red light of shining.
The intersections person's car here is all a lot of, wait for of time is also very long, she is waiting for and taking out a small circle of noodles mirror, like each one loves the woman of foppery, habitual earth shine shine on his/her own appearance.
The sunlight of Noan-noan reflects all over she be suffused with light soft light Mang as once handling with Photoshop.Light breeze light Yang her skirt Ju.That charming romantic feeling that is just such a to in brief wave hand to act, have already made a show of this woman, many tastes with greedy men to she that fine shape hope to go, this is really the flower of a beautiful and bloomy law enforcement.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论