2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre similar not only f

I don't know how to say."
Still joss-stick but is a doesn't matter:"The truth actually says.This is the idea that I take by myself, don't do your matter, the elder brother can't blame yours.Say again, you are also his brothers, he can chase how are you?"
Said with her white also says, I have to sigh in sorrow hard luck, hurriedly fix to go the gift of river's east, betrothal can not ability careless.At the same time, I still need to send a person to go to the Xiang sun reports good news for huge house, sky, is this really a happy event?
The Cao holds to not stingily bestow to huge govern three greatest cars of betrothal, the food and clothing is had no with the degree don't have.I seal all of these things to pack in the volume, then took the intention of a box of first-class kinds of goods in addition oneself and rushed into wagon toward river's east since then.I to set up the time of industry, the huge wood attended early, 2 people mutually saw have no language wry smile.
Before leaving, I wrote a long letter, supplementary still fragrant personally letter parties waiter quick Ma Jia Bian send to river east, I arrive of time, this wedding has already caused a sensation the whole river east.Because we are to represent bridegroom's family to send a betrothal, river's east also uses enough etiquette to greet us,cnn.Facing this kind of new daughter-in-law has already ascended family, the male just comes to send the affair of betrothal, is all that that kind of is funny on the public face and smile don't come out of facial expression, let me and the huge wood is thousand times also embarrassed.Sun Ce sees me, is also in distress situationly and repeatedly shake head:"Son cloud, the I am sorry, troubled you."
I pull his hand, depressed along while, just speak words:"Bo Fu is that I am useless, have no soon still the joss-stick send back.Early know a meeting so, once I see her, should strong line of send back person, which afraid make her kill me also compare strong now."
Sun Ce repeatedly sighs:"Is alas, my this younger sister ah, I absolutely ……, really spoil of Be getting notter presentable.The wood has already become boat, the Tu shouts what then.Also at last married your elder brother luckily, otherwise, I will be grieved by her."
I want to cry, Zhang Zhao looking at to walk to arrive nearby, bitterness way:"Do not know as well she is how to think, incredibly say to me, will be my seven sisters-in-law, in case I humiliate her.Sir, exactly who humiliate who ah!"
Zhang Zhao beat ha ha:"If you don't complain of hard lot in front of me, at the beginning listen to me, have no today this matter.You like preparation preparation, how coax an old madam happy be."
I am upset face to say:"Go to is affirmation want to go, can I want a Sir to accompany me to."
Zhang Zhao shakes head:"The old madam is very angry, you receive scolding by yourself, don't pull to ascend me."
I beg him:"Sir, my good Sir, you save me.Not is go for I, for the old madam musting also appear publicly just.Is alas, in less than a year, two important events, a sad a pleased don't say, the miss is actually also to leave, if old man's house wants not to open, the body can can not stand."
Zhang Zhao sighed and tooked a look to come over here of distance Pu:"The old general goes together with us.Zi Yun says also to, can not make the old madam too sad."
The distance Pu stares my one eye:"A big man, even the young girls all take not to come down, really don't know your hardhead to up where go to."
My Pie mouth, Du Rang 1:"You so many people all see not to live her, I can have what way."
The distance Pu stares my one eye again and wanted to think, also wry smile:"This words say is also.Just, our these old men saw the daughter of old lord Mr. throw and put across now so, also throw a person."Several start to follow behind Sun Jian a matter of old will all lower the head to sigh.
Sun Ce hurriedly comforts them:"This matter is my wrong, don't be optimistic about a younger sister.I still need to thank son cloud, isn't you, afraiding of the affair will make whatter a mess.Now, the brother-in-law is also fairly good, Mr. Cao's pouring is pretty generous."
I disgraced quickly to seek ground to sew to drill:"Bo Fu, you don't say, I almost cried."
Huge Lin Bi Pang is generally much longer handsome, also calculate the young extraordinary talent of Jing state, plus courtesy thoughtful, graceful bearing, and then learned enough huge virtuous Mr. of natural and unrestrained soon obtained a river at will east the person's good will.Since is all huge family, cousin, that is huge to govern also bad not, in addition the graceful number of this Feng Chu, so, river east the person misunderstood, thought huge affirmation for governing the personal appearance of this big brilliant scholar at huge wood on.Say again, still the joss-stick is also a highly critical at the person in sky, they how also have never thought, still the joss-stick incredibly have a liking for "ugly guy", and, huge is again the Yang state that the emperor kisses generally herding, the position is also high, so, almost the owners all think is still fragrant to marry to the person, this wedding makes the river eastern to feel satisfied.Only I with huge wood still have various Ge Jin to know this misunderstanding have much big, secretly funny just.
Zhang Zhao this old fox has a liking for a huge wood again and beats to have his idea, without intermission the set is hot, want to leave him eastern at the river.All of huge houses are smart ghosts, the huge wood smiles and goes back and forth with them, since not loose, also not give offense to.Secretly play a joke on me:"Have no brothers to take a wife, pour the business that the cousin compensate into."I also only roared with laughter.
Be ahead having the river the eastern person's misunderstanding so much, as I am seeing an old madam with huge wood, her old man's house is the huge wood as huge all substitute and really appreciates that the ground after conjecturesing him some kind of is satisfied with head in the location.I am aside funny, but want her to misunderstand more ascend 1 F, a strength "belittle" huge all:"The old madam, my this seven elder brothers, absolutely doesn't seem to be an a big man, so great rich talent, at ordinary times overbearing pride of very, with other people talk all is face upward to visit a sky.Result, runs into joss-stick younger sister still, had no a temper, tolerantly try to please, still joss-stick younger sister's one Du mouth, he frightens hurriedly to buy divertive coax her to smile.Then son, I don't in the past see."
The old madam listens to roar with laughter:" Such as, you ah, really coax me happy.Which there is man like this?At ordinary times overbearing pride very, is the Fu low in front of Ren son?"
I cry out for justice:"I which have the courage to coax your old man's house?Seven elder brothers is really that so a person.You want not to believe, ask, seven elder brothers overbearing pride, at the whole Jing state Shihlin is all well-known, Jing state brilliant scholar he stands first, peacetime, can can see who!Can still joss-stick younger sister once big eyes stare, he ah, sign tiger horse to become a dog, the Phoenix becomes kingfisher and obey more much obey."
The huge wood beside beats ha ha:"I this cousin's looks is outstanding, the ability and learning is encyclopedic, have the whole body good skill more.Be this temper Ao of severe.Pour to have never thought, the sister-in-law give°ed him to tame, this was also the predestination."
I listen to huge all looks of his Kua outstanding, almost the break into laughter comes, the bitterness endures to see the old madam's reaction.Her old man's house listenned to this words' pouring is very happy and repeatedly nod.Sun Ce, Zhang Zhao and distance Pu they see an old madam happy and also come forward to gather together an interest and say some relevant huge all rumours that they hear, the nature is that the good words are much many.The old madam early hears one of the four greatest households that is a Jing state in the huge house, the wealth power is all strong, huge is again an open Yang state generally herding, this marriage industry can calculate ascend of equal status.Now, old of, smallly and all Kua huge all person good, to own daughter also good, much less, the person is what daughter has a liking for by himself[herself], the wood has already become boat, only the daughter him/herself is happy satisfied, she also with wish.
The affair of behind did so much, Sun Ce sends Lyu Fan to do to send a close person and drove an empty pleased car and took ten car trousseaus and vastly and mightily rushes to Ye city.The Cao holds to receive river's east to send a close big brigade in person and use a marquis etiquette hospitality Lyu Fan.October 15, ascend the last great luck, proper marriage, my official residence becomes temporary river's east to go Yuan, the hot jollification makes ground to marry person pass by.Seeing to there are also more than a months will New Year, I accompany fully satisfied Lyu Fan and stepped on to return to the road of river's east.

Chapter 195 plum flower three lanes(1)


Unification north ground article-chapter 195 plum flower three lane
Lyu Fan returns to river east, never mention again huge all facial appearance, Be just a strength ground Kua his ability and learning, his ability.Others' pouring is happy, for example old madam, can Sun Ce isn't happy, on the contrary and repeatedly sigh.
I still and arrive a river before east similar, not only favour business, also is busy in taking a stroll everywhere, string door.The Cao blunt as early as huge wood comes over of time, drive take, I let he at old madam knee the bottom accept a joys, back of meaning but is develop feelings between he and Sun Shao.Is alas, the father generation is definitely is an enemy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论