2012年11月6日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre Pro hid Elder siste

Press to conventionally wait for old mama every morning tasty breakfast.
After old mama carries milk, ham scrambled eggs to come up, stared at me to see along while.I cannot help but asking a way:"Mama, how?"
Old mama seriously sits by me, with rare and serious euphonic say to me:"Although the mother goes out early and returns till late, with you together of time few, how also realize to get you for this period of time, the elephant become a person.Said with mama, actually took place what matter?"
The person who faces this nearest relative most love, I cant not bear to speak fact to make her worried and say with smile:"That did you feel what kind of person I become?"
Old mama thought a short moment and said:"Grow up, elephant man!Especially that day ……"
Although the mother didn't speak,I know "that day" is which day, is a wildcat to exceed an important one step, extort return in triumph group that day.I fear that I return not, so a little bit rude in behavior.The time that luckily goes home drag along Ma Tian Yu, just make the mother forget to cross-examine me to actually want to dry what matter.
"Ha ha ha, recently wasn't again many a few handsome boys make track for you and make your mood quite good, so see me feeling easy on the eyes."I beat a Hun way.
"Go, die boy.Anyway you good it would be for knowing."The mother sees could not ask what, serious appearance a sweep but by hand pointed malicious Chuo for a while only my forehead.
I happily smile to lower the head to have breakfast, feelings profoundly feeling an of mother and child is so ordinary and precious forever.When proper mother wanted to start to prepare to go to work, my cellular phone rang ……
In that split second, my mood is greatly disorderly, two reason:A, the bell ring still keep being "I want to do you", I forgot to change back each time, this horse Yu in the sky, don't know to make me shameful several times;Two, I am in the organization three make five shen, prohibit in the morning this I and old mama together of time make a phone call to me.The then it time telephone rang, also only two reason, organize Zhao Xin Ren, Zheng Xuan can not fix important event, another 1 kind may be a Fu orchid, she is the only one to know my telephone number, but don't know taboo for time of person.
Curiously want to kill the person's vision at the mother in, I fluster the ground is from the schoolbag in found out a cellular phone, on seeing telephone number, indeed as expected is that and relatively acquaint with again more unfamiliar telephone number ―― Fu orchid.
"Elder sister, what matter?"My bitterness wears the face ask a way.
"How?In a bad humor?"The Fu orchid of course not knows the circumstance of this place.
I answered a telephone to still need to face old mama's strict Xing to extract confession, how to like as getting up, but still force a smile a way mood:"Nothing important hasn't waked up."
", I just tell you, we all through the night did Yao autumn.And at 6:00 a.m., cut up into the tape recording image now for five Yao autumns and 1 dish and put at frenzy meeting of the telephone booth of headquarters across street in.I believe today south the area will bring about a burst of blood rain Xing breeze."The tone of the Fu orchid is mild as well as excited, feels very self-contradict.
"Stop worrying, elder sister, I the whole preparation all worked well."Originally should say "have already ordered the business of support to Carter", but in old mama's in front, also need to conceal to order like.
The Fu orchid is a woman of cleverness, she right away know me have a little condition, ask a way:"Whether side have what person, let you not talk?Your safety?Be free, I hanged a telephone."
"Like, hereafter contact again."I have already been forced by old mama's vision can not stand, hang a telephone at once, noodles without blood-red colorly once turned round to go.
"The cellular phone where comes?Is very new style of ….."The mother sits at sofa up, the Qiao has cross-legged and sparks a smoke and put a pay don't ask today the reason why, two mother and children don't want to go out of situation.
"Zan money buys."Is frank from the breadth, the prison bottom sits to wear and want to be hard will be hard throughout.
"The bell ring is also fashionable to dazzle very much ……"
This is old mama to deal with my consistent means, first lift a lot of related questions with the very mild tone make me answer, then take my mental state paralyzes of time, suddenly strengthen strength, put forward the decisive question gives stroke to me, I usually consequently fall into trap, this recruits ten to try nine to work properly.
"The friend is whole mine."This is the fact, I didn't tell a lie.
"Friend?Your friend of this period of time is a lot of ……"
I arrest to the opportunity that can flatter right away, bewitching smile way:"Old mama's adult is to often say, a good brave fellow 3 helps, will going out depend a friend."
"Did not do a part-time job recently?In addition to paying your safe fee, is it also rich to buy cellular phone and social parties?""Safe fee" points is the membership dues that paid gang in the school before, in case oneself was humiliated.This matter old what mama knew is clear.
Have how much pin money I and old mamas all the heart know a belly clearly, this descended small Chuo for a while my vital part, I have to speak moreover a fact again:"Companion ……the friend Be getting more, all …..Look after me very much ……so need not paid those money, while all of social partieses are what friendses rotate a work east."The friend points brothers, this sentence half true half leave.
Sweat~~~this is pure to be testing my to act according to circumstances ability.
"Is Ma Tian Yu your friends?"Old mama suddenly from kept body, experienced I knew that the point came.
I haven't come yet and nod, old mama follows to ask a way again:"Wait at the door every day you go to school of again is who?Your classmate?Not elephant, so old?"
I a just wanted to defend, old mama still didn't give me the opportunity, mouth elephant the machine gun was similar, continued way:"Does Ma Tian Yu do every morning elephant be the thief similar to hide in the corner of the street?Since afraid I, why still keep wanting to go to school together with you every day?"
No wonder that I am so smart, all originally is a heredity, I the habitual ground open mouth to say, although doing not have confidence can speak:"Our feelings is deep!"
I very surprising this sentence unexpectedly have no old mama of quilt to interrupt, however once the words sound fall, old mama's voice rang out again:"You and is the whose age of Ma Tian Yu a little bit older?"
"He!"
"Seeing your feelings of appearance really good isn't that the friend is so simple?Is a brothers?"
"Yes."My answering is very quick, anyway"brothers" one phrase is suffused with righteousness, old mama grasps not to live my painful feet.
"See Ma Tian Yu's appearance know that he can beat very much, however you with what follow him to mix an underworld?"
"Is not my heel he, is him heel ……"1 asks quickly, 1 answers quickly.I finally fall into old mama's trap, this sentence vomits a half,Beats by Dr Dre Pro, I just the disillusion come over, really is the hard water of one belly.
"Does he mix an underworld with you?You?"Old mama shockedly connects the smoke on the hand to drop don't know as well.
"Is quite good, mama, I am an underworld now, so you say right, I was a man!"Anyway have been already exposed, thoroughly speak.
My slightly taking proud of tone to speak this sentence with this kind of isn't that I am sick, but because present social values so, underworld past of elephant those ages serve as soldier of similar, there is proud of enough qualifications.I have been deceiving old mama, just don't want to make her worried.
The person who served as soldier before is for the country proud of because of protecting a house, is higher than because of the national interest everything;The underworld in nowadays because of rich have power but proud of, because is a sky at present, the earth big Lao Tze is the biggest, what is all false, only have money, only the power is the capital that makes people raise head to see you.
Real underworld although a feet step at coffin in, but another feet is in the heaven.What be called to beg in the rich and honored insurance?Gao risk just has Gao income, put together with the life is the tallest risk.
The power of underworld is a real power, it doesn't want to take care of as long as chopping down, that spirit that is diligently medium, the blood in the body, the knife in the hand to exchange the power ―― of this biggest the human life to dominate life and death!Other people of and own ……
Old mama deeply sighed an one breath and spoke some kind of in distress situation words of letting me:" Follow you closely for a day and a day of growth, my elephant all mothers are similar, will become at fantasizing you every day why.But I dream all unexpectatively, you this appearance unexpectedly became an underworld."
"Mama, I really changed, I was no longer a past that person to appear in public the very small man of deceit.I just know now, underworld although more time is by force, that is just foundation, real importance of is here Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论