2012年11月18日星期日

Artist Series want to make use of

Pass arbitrage to make money, only this and no more just."The explanation that Qin Shao visits conforms to convention, also not from get Li Jian Hao not to believe.
Li Jian Hao thought for a while and peeped out to release on the face however of facial expression.Obviously have already accepted the reason that Qin Shao visits, but immediately continue to say again:"little visit, you hereafter is my Li Jian Hao's son-in-law.But the short-term bond margin in your issue of these 60,000,000 beautiful.&|Later you and the boon Xin Be married, if this news spread to the owner, Huang Yu Xi,'s ear of posterity group inside, not good-looking on my face.You probably also don't know, although I the ground is three new groups and his posterity group, there is no connection on the business, these year also Dou of severe, I don't hope to be grasped a hold by that guy."
Qin Shao visits wrinkly the eyebrows say:"Uncle Li, we do arbitrage of as long as worth striving for and then go.Which take care of a face is the face not?Much less this company however is hang to depend in the posterity group of underneath don't relate to too greatly at all with his Huang Yu Xi just, I do so who can not say me, either what."
Li Jian Hao shakes, persuading of bitter in taste old woman heart way:"The words are to say so, but I always feel not that appropriate.After all all of I and Huang Yu Xi is at upper-class society presentable person, at ordinary times take part in various social intercourse situation is also a title to disappear to lower the head to see, or don't arouse what conflict is good.Even if back an one step again to speak, the USD 60,000,000 of your margin belong to return ground.But you now buy next plastics company, turn head you where get money liquidation this?What we do business is still prestige is first."
Qin Shao visits to pretend to interrogatively ask a way:"Uncle Li, that according to your meaning, how should I do?"
Li Jian Hao sees the meaning that Qin Shao visit to have a little concession, more underlying say:"So, I also know that you just took out USD 2,000,000,000 to come out, now perhaps and in hand also tighter.Rather I lend° USD 60,000,000 you first and wait later plastics company true L.| Money return again to me all right, or you turn the plastics company to me.After all we hereafter is all one family, what all say."
Listen to the words of finishing Li Jian Hao.Qin Shao visited in the mind noodles to sneer at for a while and wished me if turn the plastics company to you, I under the busy last favour did the favour lived old along while to still made fart?Considered for a while, Qin Shao visited to decide to still move away Li En Xin to do shield and at that moment said with resolute look:"Uncle Li, your good intentions I appreciated, but I can not accept."
Li Jian Hao sees Qin Shao visit positively brush-off, is treating again advise, Qin Shao visits to compete first say:"Uncle Li, I also know that you do so good for the sake of me.Although I just took USD 2,000,000,000 to come out, now in hand definite nothing important money.But I declared with you in the beginning, I was absolute need not to arrive your penny money.Said again, am I an open he-man,connect these USD 60,000,Artist Series,000 still and make not?That do I return hereafter how to support family to make a living?Take what to look after boon Xin?"
Qin Shao visits this words to say righteously and used own sense of pride to thoroughly block up Li Jian Hao's mouth.Li Jian Hao originally needs to be advised again, finally still didn't speak, the re-exports asked a way:"Is little to visit, that how do you intend to handle the obligation of these USD 60,000,000?"
Anyway this isn't a secret either, Qin Shao visits to also be not afraid of to say to let him listen to, hurriedly explanation way:"These win the bond being short-term is to make use of to hang depend deliver in the posterity group underneath company of, I intend to transfer these obligations to the plastics company that the ground is under the debt now."
Li Jian Hao is wrinkly to knit the brows to ask a way:"This is to also dismantle east the wall repair west wall, by so doing, your plastics company not is become liabilities management?If this news spread to go out, very disadvantageous to your plastics company."
Qin Shao visits a shaking of self-confidence way:"I have way solution obligation problem, because this plastics company Be underneath to still have three subsidiaries, I have already begun to let these three subsidiaries now and become available in the market to publish a stock in Korea at the same time.According to my measure to calculate, I as long as selling one small parts of stocks, can compensate pure obligation of those USD 60,000,000.But I can also own an ownership of a share of control to this plastics company."Qin Shao visits of all is so self-confident, because of now he with Li En Xin of
The Fei Fei being having been already spread is satisfied.There is this relation at, he the cent dismantle company just strange, once the stock price rose money to come right away, ignore what problem isn't all problem.
Qin Shao's visiting don't speak out, but Li Jian Hao obviously also understands this truth.After all Li En Xin is SBS the hot star of the television station, face those have no place not at ground doorstepping journalist, 2 people of the relations want to conceal to can not conceal.However make use of own relation in Li Jian Hao's eyes always stronger than the fame of leaning against the posterity group,Beats Solo HD, so result like this he still can accept.Before Qin Shao visit come, Li Jian Hao also makes a financial expert once predict Qin Shao to visit how the meeting come to handle these obligations, but that helps stupid egg who don't also figure out this way.So, Li Jian Hao is to more see Qin Shao visit more easy on the eyes.Three new groups lack most now of be be like Qin Shao to visit a tall intelligence quotient talented person like this.
Qin Shao's visiting is seen by the vision of Li Jian Hao's steaming hot of have a little indisposition, hurriedly openings ask a way:"Uncle Li don't know that you think with my what company measured the second affair to is what?"
Hear what Qin Shao visited reminding.Li Jian Hao this just the disillusion come over, the facial expression also changes easily to get up and canvasses a way to Qin Shao:"Is little to visit, I seek you to come to think to say with you ground the second affair is you and the wedding of boon Xin.I feel your two feeling mutually Yue and rather did earlier this wedding, you can also come over three new groups to help me.How to say me now the age is also old, a lot of affairs also feel to lack the ability to do, and the boon Xin is after all a woman.This three new groups being later still want to depend you to looking at for her."
Qin Shao visits to early guess to is this way, however listens to Li Jian Hao state personally, is still an in the mind a cold, in earnest considered to say for a while:"Uncle says also is reasonable, however ……"
"However what?"Li Jian Hao puzzles of ask a way.
Qin Shao visits to connect next say:"However I think that the uncle gives me two years, I want to make use of to thoroughly do a some kind of businesses again for these two years.Besides with uncle current age, even if run for presidents to still seem to be young in the United States, how can have the felling to lack the ability to do again?"Qin Shao could not visited the Kua of trace Li Jian Hao is for a while.
Li Jian Hao saw Qin Shao visiting to refuse that the in the mind is still very upset in the beginning.It was again visited by Qin Shao to aggrandize for a while.Round is that he is the person of will firmness, also not from carefree cachinnation, order a way:"Like, that I give you two years.Two years after, ignore you obtain how of result, I also want to marry for you."
"Like, that we reach agreement verbally."Qin Shao visits and nods and promises a way, but the in the mind noodles think, if two years you would like to also marry me to your daughter after, I come right away your house and you are Lee.
The public separates belly.Li Jian Hao doesn't know that Qin Shao visits in the mind noodles ground naturally viewpoint, again and Qin Shao visit cold several, ask point the circumstance that Qin Shao visits home noodles, Qin Shao visits also one by one give eloquent replies don't expose flaw, Li Jian Hao this just start to visit Qin Shao to send out office in person.
Qin Shao visits just from Li Jian Hao there come out in a little while, receive Li En Xin 's telephone, in the mind noodles sigh tone, after waiting cellular phone to ring several voices,Beats by Dre Just Beats, this just Be driving and connecteding the telephone of Li En Xin :"Boon Xin, seek me what is up?"
The sweet and charming voice of Li En Xin is from the telephone in spread out:"Mr. Qin, did my daddy just seek you to talk?"
"Boon, I just came out there from he."Qin Shao visits an answer way.
There of Li En Xin is silent for a while, this just continues to ask a way:"Mr. Qin, that where are you now?I occupy to seek you to discuss."
Qin Shao visits to spare hand to see one eye watch and hesitated to say for a while:"Is all right, where are you ?I seek you."
Li En Xin sees Qin Shao visiting to promise and hurriedly saying:"I now at SBS television station."
Qin Shao visits to instruct a way:"That good, I half the hour arrive after, you wait me in the down stairs."Say to give° the telephone to hang.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论