2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com and his material i

Wear her, immediately shy ground of don't even beat hello, log out.
Two beauties left, I became solitary one person again, and leaves 2 people that light subtle fragrance.
The beauty left, don't represent me have no the matter do, the fire chemical element of fire dollar absolute being bead still confiscate gather full, and oneself haven't truely got a rest as well, although before logged out,just fired away a bed war with color dress, again was caught up line to come, the words logged out now, color dress affirmation is going to bed, or collects the fire chemical element of fire dollar absolute being bead full first, in case take place what sudden affairs, have no time to collect again.
Hence I run to the tower of the test of occupation city contemplate the fire chemical element of the collections fire dollar absolute being bead, very quick collect full, at the same time I connect the magic of taking the oneself also all completely resume, just log out to continue own rest.
When I and color dress 2 people was online at the same time, is already an affair in a day, is also a game inside of four, we just were online, spread eldest brother of strain urge call, urge me go to meeting meeting that British player Joseph, seem this player is everywhere challenge us China the player of the mainland, can if he be just challenge superior, that pours a nothing important, it happened that he the player of the challenge sorcery teacher occupation, in China mainland in addition to I, the sorcery teacher of the sorcery teacher labor union of only cloud dream cloud dream mountain in sky two brotherses a little bit badly some, the sorcery teachers of other secret societies all have no special high class of, can have no me in the sorcery teacher sorcery teacher in the labor union this special circumstance existence, which can be from on the sorcery teacher of somebody else's orthodox school of peter, result several rounds challenge down, we is over hurt, can that Joseph be still looking for person a challenge everywhere.Eldest brother they want to meet challenge to battle, that Joseph also don't , must sorcery teacher can not, this just makes eldest brother they the head is big.Want to seek me in the reality, again because I think like rest, let plum son telephone what all to break, in case be harassed, plum son they aren't willing to make me get up again, so they can do etc. online.
When I am urgently blunt blunt ground the place that arrive to eldest brother place after, see fine if Xuan and comfortable rhyme however two beauties all at, they two United States are beautiful the ground slept on feeling, the distressed color obviously reduces, again instauration return to original youth Jing beautiful color.They 2 after seeing me originally needed to run to me nearby come of, however saw after the color dress, had to stop down again, canned be used gentle and softly look in the eyes to looking at me.
"Younger brother, how would you not° until now are online."The eldest brother sees me and immediately faced to come up.
"Ha ha, why the hurry ah, I this not is come."I smiled to say with smile, then double see to in the eldest brother after death of British player, this player combines to be different from I imagine in of youth, but a middle age, however his air let I not dare Be despised to him, and his material is also very quite good, should have 23 absolute being machine class material.
"Is you it the fire that fasten sorcery teacher mock moon?"The Joseph has never liked spirit ground to looking at me to ask a way after coming over here.
"That's right, you are incognizant I?Mr. Joseph."For this that not friendly tone of Joseph, I have no how to care, as long as he not is come to make trouble of go.
"Certainly."The Joseph's tone makes people feeling some not natural, seem he put he by himself tall Gao at up, it is our China mainland to completely forget the position that he stands,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, and his tone lets keeps company with together of blood Long Deng Ren all had wrath and only temporarily all bore not hair, seem at wait me to go into action similar, however regrettable I can't become angry because of this.
"Ha ha, that didn't relate to, is this incognizant?To, the Joseph arrives our China mainland for the first time, free see everywhere, we China the mainland can have a lot of things are your English Ji Er mainlands have no, can also purchase some special products to return to at the same time, send a friend, that is the very quite good gift."I on the contrary turn to answer a way by smile ground.
"It is said that you are a China mainland's strongest sorcery teacher, so I want to challenge with you."There is some Cuos Cuo in the Joseph's tone pressing, seem I must agree can not.
"E, the strongest sorcery teacher?Not, I be not, at we China mainland have no absolutely of the strongest, only have stronger, I can say to is a little bit a little bit strong sorcery teacher, but will never be strong."I have some modestly a time way.
"Are not you the strongest?That who is the strongest?Even the teacher none of labor union of your strongest sorcery is my opponent, you does the China mainland have no more severe opponent?"The Joseph continues Wei to force a way.
"Ha ha, didn't I say, at our China mainland you can not find the the strongest forever, because today his strong,Beats by Dre Electroplating, don't represent similar tomorrow will continue strong, tomorrow continue strong, so the day after tomorrow affirm a meeting drive draw down, so have no the strongest of, certainly if the Joseph wants to look for person to learn by exchanging views, I can seek a superior to accompany you to play."I still keep keeping a smile.
"Who?"Once the Joseph listenned to me seek a superior for him to learn by exchanging views, the double eye is immediately suffused with light.
"Is disorderly to dance, you come out to accompany Mr. Joseph to play."My canthus swept for a while, disorderly dance just and beside join a crowd for fun, then toward him to shout a way.
"Ha ha, good ah, don't know that he dare have fun with me."The disorderly dance smiles happily a ground of time way, then suddenly disappears from several places out of the rice, then in a twinkling appears at my in front, block at I with the Joseph's middle.
" Not, my coming to China mainland is to seek a sorcery teacher challenge, not challenge your warriors."Once the Joseph see what I call is disorderly to dance, don't know he is really not do wish and the player of non- sorcery teacher carry on challenge to learn by exchanging views and still see disorderly dance just exposed of that skill, but frightened don't dare, anyway his in the mind is how to think, I could not guess.
"H'm?Mr. Joseph since would not like to, that even if."I helplessly put to put a hand.
"I want to challenge you, you are you China mainland's strongest sorcery teacher, I want to vanquish you."The Joseph stretches hand to point at me to call a way.
"Ha ha,cheap beats by dre, Mr. Joseph, your power of memory seems to be not so good ah, I once said I wasn't the strongest sorcery teacher."I didn't respond to his challenge, anti- have already tied up the topic of that strongest sorcery teacher to tear apart.
"This is your China mainland to entertain guest of way?Don't even dare my challenges to accept."The Joseph is free from my natter, anti- start to blame the whole China of mainland.
"Ha ha, we the China mainland invite you still not good?Want to know here but have the several tens superior gives up greatly good time but accompanies you loitered about everywhere, how do you still want?Isn't their time precious?"I still keep rounding the topic of opening the challenge, but greatly talk direction of wind.
"You are a coward, don't dare the coward of accepting the challenge."Joseph some flustered and frustratedly point at me to shout a way, he the words this time let me also some angry.
"Idiocy, you say to challenge me to accept, that everyday challenge my person to become 100 ascend thousand, that I isn't that need not worked?No matter, I felt hungry."I am some to in anger return to way, finish saying one hand of jilting, ignore that Joseph, directly walk toward the emperor emperor's building.





The text chapter 320 plays a beginning
Renew time:2009-9-2319:20:23 chapter word numbers:3635

"Feed, you is what mean, is this your China entertaining guest of person's way?"The Joseph sees I ignore him, anti- dynasty emperor emperor building in walk to tightly made track for to come up.
"Is dizzy, I say a you ah, what is entertain guest of way, do you understand?Don't understand?Don't blind Rang Rang.Say again, have you already done not see so many people all accompanying you?Do you still feel not to have enough face?Don't think that the sun on the sky is rounding what you turn, know even the moons are all lazy bird you."See the Joseph entwine so, I am some to also be getting more impatient.
"That why don't you accept my challenge?"If the Joseph ignores me, continue to want to be challenged to me and put one vice- bellicose carriage and unfortunately see from his facial expression, he isn't urgently either to fight with me, just think that my face of Cuo is just.
"Hum, you now this appearance, also have you English Ji Er of highly respectable of spirit?How to descend nine to flow with those of person's nothing important two kinds?"I am cold Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论