2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre studio r on the ground bef

.
In fact I really have never been to as well there, only is a men, if allow the other people to know that they are a Chu son have never been to hall son, is a pretty shameful piece matter.
Say again even if have never been to, set an old words:"Had never eaten pork to once see the pig walking as well", anyway"that kind of place" ignore again where, all is that kind of to adjust, so want to also answer with the knee of come out.
Thought of here, I then try explanation ground to say to the pear Ying:"Pear Ying, world conscience oh!I really have never been to there and only have already listenned to other people once speak just, don't get angry good?"
The words make reference to this, wait to see the reaction of pear Ying to explain again.
However make people's accident of business, the pear Ying hears me once this Mo say and once turned round right away to and smile to say to me:"Really?Don't fool me oh, I know that China eldest brother can't go that kind of a place of"the words emphatically embrace me on finishing saying and mean happy.
In fact I really want to experience a knowledge and only have no an opportunity just, but if I speak true state of matter, that may I haven't come out doorway drive she to tore also perhaps, so I am still that the darling ground shut a mouth and continue"card oil".(eat the meaning of bean curd)
In this time, door suddenly touched 1 be kicked to open, finishes seeing the joss-stick of Yan Ning carry one dish food all alone, the another skill then takes the thing of top to eat, and big ground of La La walked to come in.
When she sees me and pear Ying's embracing together and first is a Leng for a while, however the Hou put that dish food in the building of small table of up Hou, turned round to back to go out.
Originally think that she just knows a leaving of interest and has never thoughts her on coming out doorway, toward a door to outside shout loudly a way:"Sexually harass ah~~China eldest brother is sexually harassing pear elder sister Ying!Quick bearer!"
"Depend!You are this guy ……" be me to walk to come forward prepare to stop her of at the same time, Dai Xi and Qi color are good be like say good similar, burst upon the in front at me, but again that Mo is "just right", at this time of I at the right moment all alone the 摀 finish wearing the mouth of the joss-stick of Yan Ning, another skill then pull her to house inside walk, this bottom lets me unable to defend oneself.
"Are you in the dry Shi Mo?"The Dai Xi is seeing this situation Hou, coldly toward me to ask at this time.
Hear her once this Mo ask, I originally thought that I offers an explanation, but at present circumstance their killing can't believe my explanation, so I turned a head to toward pear Ying to signal hint Hou with the look in the eyes, pear Ying then orders to mean to confessedly walk to come over, and toward Dai Xi to say:"You misunderstanding China eldest brother, he didn't sexually harass me"
The words make reference to this, I use innocently a look in the eyes to hope them and mean my innocent, but have never thought, the pear Ying incredibly points at me to say at this time:"He is to want to sexually harass Ning joss-stick!"
"Alas~~" hears pear Ying this shocking one language and let the details of case take a sudden turn and develop rapidly, unexpectatively she incredibly betrays me, this under can make me be getting more unable to defend oneself.
Sees the Dai Xi nod Hou toward a little bit good Qi color, Qi color good two words don't say ground station come out, on the body again send forth a , that familiar white only, at that moment I once the hands put ground and then want to open mouth Pou white.
"The adult wrongs …… ah~~~" but matter and wish BE, I am quick, but her hand and foot is faster.
Be me is opening mouth spout an a few words of at the same time, but have already been only lived for package by the white, the circumstance of Hou noodles need not say more.
At this time I can the heart have unwillingly and slowly Tan to sit down to and pour on the ground, before losing consciousness to in a dazely hear pear Ying to use tone to craftily say in my ear:"Who call you not lovely, this is your very bad punishment, Hey Hey Hey"
When I again wake up, the sky has already been getting blacker.
I squint first to took a look at this time or so, make sure or so have no those four dangerous persons in the Hou, I just silently from icy coldly up climb, walk to the hall.
My side walks at this time, the side complaint ground in heart thinks, that Mo is cold on the ground, they incredibly have never given me piece the clothes cover for a while, in disorder consciencelessly a , next time must the opportunity to seek revenge, the agreeable side adds some interest to just go.
BE arriving at hall Hou, sees ambition clearly and spring Jiao still the enough to spare is three extraordinary is chewing the fat over there, but I to house inside looked about for a while, but didn't discover those four dangerous persons at, see this is safety of place.
"Dai Xi their person?"I walked into at this timed and toward them to ask.
When they let right away a position make me sit down at the sight of me, however Hou mysterious ground of Xi Xi answer a way:"The madam of the president of association joined a crowd for fun"
"Join a crowd for fun?This how does the Mo say?"I don't understand that the ground asks.
"Is such" the ambition immediately after say clearly at this time:"Do not know whether the president of association still remembers that I mentioned yesterday unique ran to where go to a matter?"
"Yesterday?That I still sleep really long ah ……"however I still keep ordering to mean to know.
See I nod Hou, the ambition then uses a thief clearly Xi Xi ground tone, continue to say:"In fact unique that several dayses are to run to the south city board of trade to go to ……"
Words haven't finished saying, I interrupt conversation to ask right away:"The south city board of trade?Go to that stem what?Don't I want you to go?"
Hear me once this Mo ask, the ambition immediately answers a way clearly:"Because is what Kai Di turns to answer, real condition I also not too clear, knows he at west Zhi his house in door outside peeps, probably at notice Shi Mo?"
The words make reference to this, remaining is extraordinary to add ground to say:"However president of association madam already secretly heel go up, probably wait in a short while and know also not necessarily"
Through ambition once clear this Mo explain, this thus the abnormal behavior makes me also feel that the matter has a hitch, remaining is unique there is no reason keeping watch on west Zhi in the door they, because I hand over to once treat, it don't let west Zhi in the door bring about the best way of doubt on us be don't approach.
He incredibly doesn't listen to my order alone an activity and let me pretty much don't understand that he exactly has the purpose of Shi Mo at present.
Be me at the time of considering his motive, suddenly hear Dai Xi them four remainings that are pulling to have his face raddens all over unique, smiled to walk to come in to say:"Ha ha ha~ we eventually the Wu know that he goes to that stem Shi Mo"
"Go to dry Shi Mo,beats by dre studio?"We curiously ask.
"He ah~~" the pear Ying 摀 wear a mouth at this time and point at remaining unique say with smile:"He runs to peep the west Tong in the door, ha ha ha"
"Ah?Do you say Shi Mo?Run to peep the west Tong in the door?"Original I also want to ask some Shi Mos, but see the unique facial expression of remaining still has their performance Hous and at that moment understands his motive.
Thought of here, I then used a shoulder crest crest remaining is unique, however the Hou is ambiguously used tone to ask a way:"Mo how unique~~ the spring moved oh~~ Hey Hey Hey"
But present remaining is extraordinary, momentary three engrave, still have no idea that we are smiling some Shi Mos, until spring petite voice the ground explains Hou in her ear, she just suddenly realize the location nod and mean to understand.
However an anti- we easy mood, remaining is extraordinary to toward remaining at this time unique use to warn tone to say:"Is unique, although this kind of matter I the inconvenience participate,you have to know, west house in the door is our irreconcilable enemies, listen to my advise, or give up earlier quite a few ……"
Is public to hear her once this Mo say, also feel a reason.
"In fact also not necessarily want this Mo to do!"But this time, the Dai Xi thought first for a while, however the Hou is used suggestion ground tone to immediately after say:"Tell the truth, I think that everyone is to really want to give° the west Zhi in the door to force dead end.
The relation that there is this opportunity probably canning mollify our both parties now, so I am to feel or run its course of a good many, after all many an a little enemies to friend, be not?"
The words Hou that hears Dai Xi, remaining is unique to is then close behind to say:"To ah, the elder brother's wife says of to, I am to sacrifice myself for the board of trade!"
"Had better be so, you give me honest to recruit, is this the business in the time of Shi Mo?Still have you is how the Mo "make" last?"Remaining is extraordinary to toward remaining at this time unique cross-examine a way.
"Shi Mo's making up doesn't make the last, I am Shi Mos haven't done, I just see her pretty pitiful of, so want to"concern" for a while just"
The remaining unique speech not and from the heartly and immediately after says at this time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论