2012年11月20日星期二

Beats By Dre In Ear der Tai your boy i

Sword soul certainly came in.""Depend, oh, you this little devil how can use thus meanly recruit type?""Hum, you also say me, you this recruit than me just that recruits meaner!"My hand inside of put~to death fairy sword a burst of shiver, small fart Hai and put~to death the voice of fairy essence to continuously spread, and the sword body oscillates more and more and badly and wear to them two at in positive vehemence of fight, however, my body right of control came back on the whole in the process that they fight.
Oh, not good, Help!Once my body right of control come back and just loosenned tone, foot suddenly on sinking, keep straight of kept on dropping from the air, just was to put~to death fairy to control my body flight, I could have no skill to suspend in the sky now.Bite tight maxillary joint and close tightly a pair of eyes at me, prepare to greet once and ground of the time of intimate contact, the foot suddenly feels to seem the Deng live what things and downwards swayed to sway, after alleviating momentum, incredibly the milli- delivered to not hurtly stop."Feed, you, please, you then don't open eyes at once, under etc. afraid of don't even know how to dies."The ear rings out Hao for sky of voice, I quickly open eyes a to see, originally foot what to trample is exactly the Hao sword in the sky, is taking I slowly of fall to go to the ground, just stopped by the side of the soul tower ruins in town up, air suddenly the breeze thunder greatly flapped and also spread to come over like the roaring cry of billowing Nu thunder."Tai, your boy is what person, incredibly dare to pull down soul tower in the town, and still stole to put~to death fairy swor, saw this recruiting nine celestial spirits thunders and dying for me!"Ka Ca!A lightning flash at my top of head flash across, nine robust purple lightnings are mercilessly failed to come down, wide scope cover with, even if I in a row three uses moment the ambulation all avoid not to open.
"Boy, I come to help you!"Crisis juncture, the hand Central plains and originally had been endlessly put~to death fairy sword to suddenly resuming equanimity in the tremor and put~to death fairy essence and the voice of small fart Hai to spread at the same time, close behind my body right of control again be robbed by them pass by."Ten thousand sword golden light escapes!"Brush!Along with put~to death fairy of a greatly drink, my body suddenly the Huan became to together rove around erratic golden light, after being an of lightning to back and forth shuttle, treating an attack, incredibly the milli- delivers not hurt of returned to home position again, this effort that evade confrontation with was really too a cow,Beats By Dre In Ear, no wonder that put~to death fairy this guy say to be controled my body by it, much more severe than myself, see to it still really don't tell a lie."Mess, come of incredibly is an old dad, this bottom bothered, big statures, never tell him I am in the sword, I hide first.""Oh, little devil, where not hide, how ran to come to here, roll out quickly.""Hiss, don't make a noise, otherwise I get up with your Dou, you wait drive my old dad again press inside in soul tower in the town to go.""Slice, scare less person, I but frighten big.""Hum, my old dad but Shu mountain first superior, world sword, don't want to die to order son for the honesty."Once the words of small fart Hai finish saying and put~to death fairy sword suddenly again dead silent, and the right of control of the body also in a twinkling returned to a my hand again inside.Depend, what 2 afraid of death ghost, listens to an arrival is a world sword had no a voice, world sword how again, cough, I also seek a place to hide, this BOSS An also dares not provokes to ange.
Is much more than me, Hao this guy in the sky also had no action and became an one mouthful to break ragged lousy sword to silently sneak in to scatter because soul tower in the town tumbles down at on all sides of those are a hideous mess of among a double-edged sword."Incredibly can at my nine celestial spirits thunder the bottom calmly evade confrontation with and have a little way in the door and no wonder that dare to steal to put~to death fairy swor, that again pick me up a recruit!"I haven't found out the place that can hide, is again a to greatly drink to spread in the sky, a red hair, red beard, the old man in red helmet bursts upon at my at present, a gossip mirror in hand the similar thing shone on to come over to me.Shine on a demon mirror?
I ain't a devil again, shine on for you also Be free, not to, my Shan!"Bomb Long!"The white that the mirror inside projects only and almost sticks body fly past, back of soul tower in the half town immediately drive shot smash, my skin of head is a burst of to become numb, too fierce, this absolutely be laser grain sub- big gun, also let make people live not.However, I have already equiped to put~to death the fairy sword absolute being soldier's sharp weapon like this now, since it declares world first absolute being sword, I with world sword also not definitely have no a put together of dint.
Thought of here, I am avoiding being seen and opening own data plank quickly browsed for a while and blared, be not, I all attributes didn't the least bit change, and originally look exactly alike, how can so put~to death fairy sword incredibly isn't one handle weapon, but a method machine, and still didn't open bare!


Chapter 025 extremely kills


"Ha ha, boy, have never thought, got hold of first absolute being sword to can not use, either, whether feel very depressed, you die for me."Be getting more dizzy, world sword this guy be incredibly becoming heart to see my joke, I say just he how always motionless hand, originally is waiting to flirt me, enraged people too much, I-endure.Since isn't his opponent, and put~to death fairies anyway all have been already come to hand, you mean to say what all from you, my Shan is first."Want to run?Leave for me!"The world sword sees my body one Shan and suddenly disappeared at first, immediately judged I used of is a moment ambulation, changed other people, even if knowing that I used in a sudden and move also can't, because my fall to order them could not guess, can world sword this fairy class BOSS, basically don't guess, the Hao mirror in the sky in hand upward on throwing, project one white light, square circle the current of air in 500 meters scope suddenly becomes a kind of object that glues a dense form, though still transparent of, as long as Be involved in can not run among them and basically.Result I just moved be over in a sudden, body drive current of air to tie up,beats by dre cheap, even lift arms all exhausting of don't even say to escape very.
"Ha ha, this bottom sees how you run, the Hao sky splits empty cut!"The world sword sees I exhausting in the current of air of do action, unbearable satisfiedly roar with laughter, just wanted recruit the Hao mirror in the sky return to, I already from the bosom take out a baby, the facing Hao mirror in the sky throw pass by."Dang!"Irritating to the early bump a shot voice immediately voice earthquake open countryside, glue dense current of air to immediately disappear, I explore to take back to turn over a sky to print and hurtle to frightened to disgrace of world sword once the Yi tooth enjoy and recruit a small white to turn around and then run, as for his Hao mirror in the sky now how, I just lazy reason, still protect a life first important."The elder brother of the Yang, this place, quickly to this place come,cheap beats by dre!"BE escaping of feel have a little panic not to choose road, don't know actually how walk just can leave, the distance suddenly spread I also make the piece fly of call a voice, I immediately indicate small white to run to the place for making a noise."Smelly boy, where walk, incredibly dare bad my Hao mirror in the sky, your dead settled!"The back suddenly spreads a greatly drink, imitate a Buddha at ear deep-fried one ring thunder, I who frighten almost drop down from the horseback and steal an eye backward on seeing, see world sword a this old eccentric hands lift one handle respectively cold light four shoot of a double-edged sword, the feet step cloud only tightly made track for to come over to me.
The small white is carrying at this time I crossed a hillside to wear one forest, the in front shows several 100 players just embattled, an eye sweep to go, is all big Shu teacher that flies a horse to unite, while I also make Zhang Fei be standing to repeatedly beckon with the hand to me after, I am in a split second!The small white is at the players cloth become of of 1 in the big add, after coming right away, I also called Zhang Fei part ran about wildly with my plan horse, part connect voice inquire."How, has put~toing death the fairy been already come to hand?""Have been already come to hand, however world sword that is old strange to make track for come, you let the under charge withdraw quickly, otherwise too late!""Ha ha, since the absolute being sword has been already come to hand, I trust, I take a member to come over be cover you withdraw of, transmission's ordering has been already opened, at front of big palace in.leave quickly!""How to do that your member?""Yang the elder brother trust and have the river diagram the Luo book at, the world sword can don't necessarily all leave they as well."Hear I also call the speech of Zhang Fei such self-confidence, I part plan Ma Gen after death run about wildly at him, simultaneously turned head to see past, see world sword have already caught up with to fly Ma Lian Shu's the teacherses to deploy of big before, but station don't know to do in the river diagram Luo book in what signal, five running scripts in the hand suddenly get off the ground but rise, several top 100 Shus teacher together the voice halloo, the big is close behind and then explodes to has one regiment golden light.Narrow a version to put out a life time to put~to death a fair!I also make the piece fly to put~to death for the sake of this handle Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论