2012年10月29日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com of mood especially g

Kind?"
"What how? very good, although I don't understand stock market bargain, but I listen to come out, you are analytical very good, just …… do you say what this does with me?" although she has in the treasure sun stock certificate account-open, , "I also buy a fund, don't play that kind of again short line."
"Do not you want to make money? listen to mine, wrap your 99% to make money." he lifts a point.
Does "hum, you think that I didn't notice that centesimal lose money to lead?" want her?The doors all have no.
"The investment always includes certain risk, this don't you know?" is still pretty intelligent of!He sees her.
"I know, but you discuss that the stock market does with me what? I don't stir-fry short line again."
"I need." absorbed end one mouthful smoke, his Nian extinguished cigarette bud.
"Do you need?" Yang Ni Ni absurdly sees him, "your demand how again? again isn't me demand."
"I not am once said do I need you help?" six see her after the Ning eyebrow in winter, repeat again once.
"I am to really want to help you, but you the from beginning to ends didn't say that I help what busy."
Six discover to originally and before say after the winter of words, all wasted, because of Yang Ni Ni basically still outside the condition.
Can not help, he speaks a front the sub- abode encounter the matter that the petty thief patronizes and also speak oneself body top currently the business that leave several thousand dollars ……
"Please, you are the big chief executive officer of six a life time groups! you what have no? money is the most, is not?"
Ni Ni feels to can not stand him quickly, clearly rich must desperately incredibly just compare with her poor?It Be getting more utterly ridiculous.
"You if really need money to use, can't put line through to return to the United States? want ~only you a words, didn't say to is USD 90,000, even if is USD 9,000,000, they will definitely remit to come over for you right away as well. want me to make a phone call for you?"
So simple matter incredibly also says that she helps?Be really of.Ni Ni wants to smile him, but--
"Are you really so stupid!?" the his black eye Be malicious to stare.
"Why and suddenly saying me is stupid!?"
"Who make you don't look so intelligent?" not is to her opportunity to answer criticism, throw a words of after the winter:"I don't want to contact with anyone currently."
"Do not want to contact with anyone?" Ni Ni facial expression one blank.
"Or don't understand?" he doubts.
"E …… this …… I think this problem to have a little Gao difficulty, I need time to like a thinking." blinks clear Mou, the Ni Ni really considers his words to like to think hard.
"Please, you look to really have no so stupid, good?" six after the winter is a bit in distress situation.Unexpectedly he said so many, but she connects to listen to none into, also say his problem is Gao difficulty, he really has already taken her.
He doesn't understand, looking should be a smart able woman, why even does some association of thought dint also have no?Sighed tone, shook to shake head, six know after the winter if want to get her help, have to tell her, oneself current circumstances.
Skip oneself only has for these three years of free life, skip many in the last years he or shes of not happy, skip to living don't understand for the outsider at the Hao noble family in the door of painful, skip he or she to hope the heart of breathing the free air very much, six in brief relate to ownly temporarily leave home after the winter, tell her, oneself the movements can not also expose currently.
"Oh--" Yang Ni Ni who know probably, suddenly realize, "is a man who escapes a house."
"You …… understood like this?" notes to the her adding, he feels very upset, but he doesn't want to explain more.
"H'm, H'm, H'm!" looking at him, Yang Ni Ni is fierce to nod, mean understand.
"I know you can't back way person right and wrong gossip, so I believe you, hope you don't make me disappoint, never discuss my affair with other persons everywhere, I hope for my this period of time in Taiwan, can be a little bit more low-key."
"Though you trust like, so important affair, I absolutely can't tell others of!" Ni Ni wreathed in smiles, very satisfied in the heart.Hey, the big chief executive officer seeks her chat and also tell own secret secretly she!
Oneself unexpectedly doesn't like the temperament of a person's right and wrong and gossip, can win his trust.
Ha ha ha ……she is really very satisfied, also very overbearing ……her Yang Ni Ni is indeed as expected the good person whom a can hand over heart.
"The another day must say they listen to and let them know to manager Lin heel small bead bead ……"
"You say what!?" six after once the winter listen to and stare a big eye.Have never said Be free, a say to pour to occupy?
"E!? ha …… open, play trick and play trick of don't take seriously just, ha." she smiles very nervously.
"H'm." his Piao she.
"In brief say, you need one to gather treasure basin, 1 can substitute you in the in a short time, several thousands of become is several 1,000,000 of ones gather treasure basin."
"Is a stock certificate account, then you by coincidence have." even if have no, she must also open a , "I can the account making use of you hold dish, by that time ……"
"Is thick! you make me do an illegal matter! do you think that person's head that lend me plays a stock and rights?" indeed as expected does an important event industry ……oh, not, be not, is the person who does a big bad matter!
"You!?" he drive her "illegal" two wordses annoy, "doing not understand don't to I next break language!"
"I which didn't understand? you want to do now of, originally was a criminal act, in case of ……"
"I also have no with Taiwanese stock market some relation, do stock market analysis just for your one person, then, let you depend on my suggestion business, will break the law like this? stupid woman, the cleverness doesn't want again pack for me stupid!"
"I which have already packed stupid? is that you didn't speak by yourself clear of!" Yang Ni Ni dare the Nu not dare to talk, the dead life stares him.
Be getting more infuriating, today is the help that he needs her, tone also not like 1:00, incredibly still have been scolding her stupid.
Receive scolding also even if, most annoy of is she can not also answer back!
"I still don't !" she stares a way.Full brother all clearly do accounts, he heel she again what all be not, she just don't pack an idiot, take money for man to spend!
"You want to play with my money now, in case of all Kui …… that I later how do? I the second half generation son want depend who keep? you be am I really so stupid?" she despises him to despise her intelligence quotient.
"You should know the result of turn me down." he is cool detachment to stare her.
"H'm!?" result?What result?Don't you don't want to make money for him just?
"I can make a phone call to return to the United States, then my person return to the United States, again then I heavy Zhang six a life time groups ……"
"That very good!" then she need not see him again.Hey, much fine.
"I, what advantage also have no, power of memory good."
"That is as it should be, you are the person who does an important event industry." but don't close her business.For can don't at 5:00 get away from three to use black eye pupil soon she says "hello" of six after the winter, she of mood especially good.
"That's right, so there is boon at my person, I definitely take into to requite; as for those are ever selfish, even a little small money all Be not willing to ……"
"E?" why her felling ……his finally those words, be like just says to her?
Huo ground, crystal bright Tong Mou Shan a record to cut up rough light of fire.
Kill a man!Make reference to bottom, be want to take advantage of power to bully people, with big deceit small!The Fen Fen almond Tong, the crystal light gleams.
"Do not help you is a normal reaction!" drum rises a pair of cheeks, her spirit however, "you are so bad, on every occasion threaten me, I am frightenned big of?!? want to ask others for help a help, the tone must be also a little bit better,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com!"
Have no idea condition!Now is that he has already been begged to her!Who ask others for help to be like he so 屌 , so 跩 of?Jie!
"Would like to make you help me this is busy, the luck that your elder generation son fixs, don't not know to cherish!" he blocks up her.
"What!? I help you, still I the elder generation son fix of luck!? admire!" she have never thought, this six can shameless to this situation after the winter, "did not relate to, you can again 跩 1:00!"
"What I say is fact, know the person of my personal status, all hoping one day can help to ascend my little small favour, beg ten thousand years with this so much peaceful." his speech is supercilious.
"Good, very good, not-- often of good, you can also again more 跩 1:00." she gnashes the teeth with hatred.
"This isn't the 跩 the problem of跩 not, this is the fact, however, I really can again 跩 1:00?" sees she seem to be quickly to turn over a face, six endure to smile after the winter, intentionally ask.
"Yous, you …… you give me the 跩跩 again to see!?" Ni Ni spirit Zi tooth mouth, regardless of situation, point voice call way.
See her quick spirit grasp wildly, eyes anger Chen, double cheek drum bulge, the hands still grip into a boxing and know after the winter if again continue to keep on playing with her, with her Qiang hot temperament to see Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论