2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre studio say of so village i

Freeze a red face, deep feeling's saying:
"See the elder brother say of, although the sky is cold, I and you together, feel in the mind warm ocean ocean of, especially pleasurable."
Text into grip the hand of beautiful Xia, eyes looking at her Qiao face, the feeling content slices ground to say:
"Younger sister, I receive your letter on the 12th, after finishing seeing, the tears of concussion cannot stop of go toward outflow.This not, you invite me to come out today, last night I just to the letter in reply that you write."
Text into say from the Dou in take out a letter passes to the beautiful Xia, she once connected his letter and felt the heart containing a kind of excitement and impulse.Could not controled feelings ground to come forward to embrace him, involuntarily kissed him.He immediately feels good concussion, good happy.Hence, he says:
"The younger sister asked me to decline first-degree reason again this year concerning you, I didn't say in the letter.Because, a words two words can not remember clearly Chu.I think that while taking a stroll river's dike with you, slowly tell you."
Text into mention of the topic is the topic that the beautiful Xia concerns most , her problem that want to know that he loses stripe this year of the no time for waiting ground is what is the row.Hence she asks:
"Elder brother,beats by dre studio, you say quickly, is this exactly what is the row?"
Text into looking at beautiful Xia anxious appearance, is very lovely.He not and tightly and not and slowly says:
"Younger sister, not is be like you say of so, and then declined one class."
The beautiful Xia sees the text enter a town quiet self-composed appearance, don't know as well to is what happened.She flutters his arm, asking of concern:
"Elder brother, exactly and what is the row, do you say quickly?"
The text has an interview with beautiful Xia the such value and concern is to this problem, he this just the language center of gravity long ground say:
"Younger sister, it has been 4 years since I was, secretary, I feel very tired, I am active to put forward toward the party Wei to change a shoulder."
The beautiful Xia listens to the text enter so on saying, she the heart that speaks of a throat eye just drop down.She suddenly realize says:
", Is so.Elder brother, how afterwards?
Text into see the nervous emotion of beautiful Xia relax down, he this just said out the sequence of events of affair:
"Younger sister, this matter I lifted some times to the D secretary, he didn't promise.Led New Year's Day afterwards, I arrive again party Wei to seek him.I say that'D secretary, I although when pair secretary, I as usual work the party to do like.At the same time, my still needing to help two Weis will have the other work done'."
The beautiful Xia is used curious about that the vision conjectures a text to enter a resolute and firm, handsome, morally upright and reasonable and easy to get along with face and asks a way:
"Elder brother, did the D secretary promise afterwards?"
Text into scrutinize beautiful Xia to sit upright beautiful side to permit again because frozen in the sky is red and practical and realistically say:
"At I repeatedly of under the request, the D secretary just promises."
Beautiful Xia listen to the text enter of state, her nervous mood just fall calm.She thought at first because just lost stripe with the relation that she love each other of, always felt to is that she bring trouble him.Can today listen to him so on saying, just know that own viewpoint is getting wronger.She is some to ashamedly say:
"The elder brother listens to you so on saying, I just know to is what you request to be assistant by yourself.Do I still think that the person in the village doesn't deal with with you?"
Because the road is strange slippery, the text enters Chan to hand beautiful Xia and Be walking and saying an affair of process:
"Younger sister, not is be like you say of so, village inside also different idea I next go.I am twice paying Wei will ascend to put forward, want to be pair secretary, they all different idea, .Being true can't, I just seek D secretary."
The beautiful Xia is used that watery big eyes and settled to certainly looking at a text to enter and easily and amusedly said:
"My good elder brother, I can breath a sigh of relief."
Text into hope the facial expression on the beautiful Xia face, curiously ask:
"Younger sister, I not appropriate secretary, you are loose what annoy?"
At this time, the beautiful Xia feels the in the mind have no burden, the mood is specially good, and she with a charming smilely answers his to ask:
"Elder brother, you don't know, after being me to hear this news, my in the mind isn't very pleasurable.I thought to is a kid sister to implicate you and influence your work.I know the sequence of events that settles a dispute feeling now, my ability isn't loose one breath?"
Text into listen to the beautiful Xia say so, he just knows why she will concern like this to this matter.He smiles to face her smiling face to say:
"Younger sister, is that how can?Because the elder brother had you, my work woulded have result;Because the elder brother had you, my work woulded get the village staff's approbation;Because the elder brother had you, my work woulded get affirmation of village people Wei.Were it not for your support and encouragement, the elder brother can't works so satisfactorily, either;Can't do, either so much result;Can't get their values, either.Is all these, is all achievement of kid sister."
At this time, a burst of strong breeze suddenly rises, the text enters to give a tremble with beautiful Xia at the same time.Her long the hair is blown by the breeze of the top and bottom turn over to fly.Wind force later on, beautiful Xia simultaneously by hand comb the show hair of disorderly Peng Peng, part sincerity of with text into say:
"Elder brother, since is so, the kid sister was to blame wrongly you.Kid sister this apologizes to elder brother and requests the elder brother's understanding."
Text into looking at beautiful Xia appearance with sincere look, very of amiability.He dauts her shoulder, tender feelings' saying:
"Younger sister, you don't so, two of us who heel who?Begged kid sister to untie misunderstanding, the elder brother also was getting more happy."
Beautiful Xia the face at the moment up, more rosy, seem to be two the Zhan just opened of rose, make originally beautiful and lucid and attractive face up, and then increase charmingly feminine for several cents.Her Wan wears his arm, muttering say:
"Elder brother, I in mind didn't misunderstand now, say to have, leaves to love you and misses you."
Text into looking at beautiful Xia Chu Chu moving face, in the mind oil however rise an impulse, can not control feelings the ground kissed an one mouthful on her face and left a scar of deeply kissing.What he felt attracted says:
"Younger sister, haven't my words finished saying?"
The beautiful Xia listens to text into say like this, anxiously ask:
"The elder brother also has what rubbish, do you say quickly?I want to listen to."
Text into hug the shoulder of beautiful Xia, practical and realistically answer her to ask:
"Younger sister, I after asking for being the business of pair secretary settling down, D secretary and head of rural township Wang arrive a peach source in person village to open a party member general assembly to declare.D secretary emphasized, 'text into is full-time party duty pair secretary, his year-end guerdon is similar to the village master and secretary'.Kid sister, you say, I was assistant, also Zheng the wages of the positive hand, and my why should not be happy to do it?"
The beautiful Xia listenned to the answer that the text enters and submitted gladly ground to say:
"Elder brother, you really good, you still have ability and have level.Then the superior can trust you like this, this matter I listenned to all happy."
Text into listenned to speaking favorably of beautiful Xia, the in the mind felt than eat honey to still have to be sweet.He dauts her show to be in heat a content to slice ground to say:
"Younger sister, today and you together, I feel special happiness.We got rid of a misunderstanding and deepened love, this ratio what all important."……
The text enters with the beautiful Xia is on river's dike back and forth walk more than two hours, until at 3:00 p.m., he with she just return to by bus……
The beautiful Xia returns to a home and finishes eating supper, she wants to seek a letter that opportunity sees the text entering.She is making for having no opportunity sorrow.Qiao, the opportunity came.At this time, the beam guards whole come to seek expensive Hong to play mahjong, say is three lack a.The expensive Hong followed to guard to all walk, she could trust bold reading his letter.He anxiously opened his letter:
Dedicate the kid sister that day and night thinks of for me:
Mountain Gao Ge continuously my heart, road far the pass don't live my heart;
Only your heart changes my heart, can each other heart connect heart.
Tightly shake hands warm in the heart, embrace each other to kiss sweet in the heart;
The fine time records in the heart and spend joyfully Chinese New Year pleased in the heart.
Dear kid sister, make me wish your Chinese New Year first happy, all the luck!Your letter, I again and again once saw a quite a few time, let I very of touched, involuntarily flow next concussion of tears.Kid sister, do you know what kind of I miss you?While missing you, I feel too cripple in winter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论