2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre studio letter grumble let

Arrive.If you would like to break up with me, I also have to obey orders, because you have this power and choice.Kid sister, our comities develop easy till today?This is you, I paid how many strenuous efforts, love just foster, can so easily ruin it once?Not ability!Our love, not necessarily not long-last.One want to see we respectively of effort;Two want to wait opportunity.If this both are all nonexistent, we are still like before so keep on getting along with.You are to often say, am I your spirit support?Equally, you are also my spirit support.
Kid sister of thinking of, these day, I am some favour, because on the other hand want anti- Hong to rescue, on the other hand want to beat a medicine for ginseng every day;Sometimes still want to go to hold a meeting in village neighborhood, area.So, front segment time, don't see you, also ask kid sister to understand more.23 on days, you found out me in the village.When I see you, don't lift my in the mind have much happy.Afterwards, you gave me a letter again and allowed me to feel the pleased hope an outside more.
After seeing your letter, you returned sarcasm, I said, 'may also you dislike me again Chi again silly'.You this sentence say of some truth also has no.I am to like you this kind of again Chi again silly woman, do my friend, keep company with my the whole life.
Dear kid sister, you are really the real lovers that I want to seek, though we can not become fact husband and wife now, but our love exceled husband and wife and outstripped husband and wife.Particularly your good and wise cleverness, make me feeling delighted;Your docile is clean and pure to make me feel to infatuate with.I can not lose your such a good friend, good kid sister, good bosom friend and good wife who is of one mind and share both prosperity and adversity.
The kid sister that every moment thinks of, your likeness of the deceased smiles a looks to profoundly print in my brain.You is that so amenability to me, concern like that, consideration like that, so of love deeply.Whenever I think of these, the in the mind feels sweet of, fine of, happy.
Kid sister of remembering fondly, after ever since that time becoming friends with you, on the spirit to my tremendous consolation;On the life to my tremendous courage;On the work to my tremendous encouragement;On the advanced road to my tremendous power.Whenever I at work tired of time, or not and satisfactorily of time, only on thinking of you, the meeting immediately feel easy and feel relaxed.Kid sister, you are like a cake of huge loadstone and tightly absorb my heart, I don't want to leave you forever.If the kid sister abandons an elder brother, as long as saying one to break up, the elder brother can't worry you.
I to kid sister sincerely, God can Jian.As for your misunderstanding to me, I is reasonablely, can't go toward in the mind.If the kid sister has horary of words, the morning of August 5, wait me in the old place.
Wish kid sister to have good heart feeling every day!
This to
Salute
The grass is during 11:47 on the night of July 27 of 1989
The beautiful Xia finishes seeing the letter that the text enters, the tears of concussion involuntarily flows down.She the knowing gave in last time his letter in, because of using a phrase in a bad humor not appropriate, sarcasm he, hurt him.Can he not only not criticizes her, not only doesn't defend, but also returns to apologize apology for her, this makes she ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of.
She is just thinking:I give his letter, some languages have already hurt him, but he ignores and turns over good speech to persuade, doubly comfort.This makes my in the mind feeling very comfortable, very happy.I am an unfortunate woman, the unfortunate woman marries one again stupid of, sexual appetite the strongest man.If not is to meet him, I really don't know this lifetime what call sex high tide, what call pleasant sensation?Meeting him is the true love that he gives me the human life.What taste is it to let me enjoy a true love?Is it happened that such a docile again and again know to show consideration to chemisette a person be subjected to my injury ……
She more wants to more feel that she is too selfish, is not how many days don't meet?Isn't to hope that he comes, didn't he come?So the D order a small matter, I but big in the letter grumble, let he descend don't come to Taiwan, all of these are my faults.No wonder that somebody elses all say, 'woman's hair long.Experiencing is short'?This sentence is quite right.She thinks again:Is my I am sorry this time he, show him I later of activity.I want to use a women to be delicate but again sincere of the heart love him, and he doesn't break up forever ……
Midsummer season, extremely hot difficult be.The sun irritablely and without remorse bakes the earth and bake people.Not from get your body up don't emit sweat.
On August 5, spread all over dark cloud in the sky.Although it is said have no breeze, but also cool many.This sky noon 9:00, Wang Wen enters and at the beautiful Xia punctually meet at two rivers together.He and she shoulder to shoulder walk toward Long Shan's direction to, arrived at the place that the first time gathers together on April 28, 1988.The pine tree here is like one to chase the sun umbrella and protect nether of Hao grass;The Hao here grass has been long now of is many one person high, animate;The mountain here flower is still a Jiao so is gorgeous beauty, purple flaming red Mao, fragrance four overflow;The butterfly here is still so footloose to shuttle lightly moving dance in the wood ……
The text enters on the ground to spread very a piece of plastics, 2 people sit down.He holds her hand, she dauts his face.He and she is intimate to have no, she and he is in each other's confidence.She says:
"Elder brother, I hurt you to the letter that you wrote last time, I shoulded not say those unpleasant to hear words.Today, be two elder brothers noodles, the kid sister apologized for you."
Text into hold the hand of beautiful Xia to feel attracted of say:
"Younger sister, the elder brother doesn't blame you, all of these are the misunderstandings.This because we meeteach other little cause, the mutual wants to see and coulds not see.Therefore, produced a misunderstanding.In fact, your starting point is okay, you also for loving me would say those words."Beautiful Xia pair of the head depend in the text of shoulder up, the in the mind feels very sweet.
She gave to last time that text into write of the letter feel a bit intemperate, hence, she self-reproachly says:
"Elder brother, your big degree, I really must thoroughly learn.You see, you never in the letter sarcasm I.I don't go, no wonder that the somebody elses all say'the woman is petty'?I still disagreed before, can think of now, it is really so to return to matter.Elder brother, you scold me, you beat my several bottomses all right, the kid sister definitely has no complaint."
The text enters the words head of immediately after beautiful Xia to say:
"Younger sister, the elder brother loves you to love not to come over, how willing to give up beat you to scold you?The elder brother not only doesn't beat you, don't scold you and on the contrary loved you more."
Finish saying, he with her tightly embrace each other together.He immediately after says again:
"Younger sister, the elder brother really loves you, I am each each time engrave all is concerning about you;Is each each time engrave all is remembering fondly you.Meeting why so?All of this are you to my good cause."
Arrived now, the beautiful Xia still felt that the words that say in that letter are all overdo, she still keep being self-reproachly saying:
"Elder brother, the kid sister hurts you in the letter, in fact, all because I love your performance too much.Do I say that what those words have again to use if I don't love you?"
The text enters to not let the beautiful Xia bring up that matter again, intentionally the branch opens a topic to say:
"Younger sister, your intention the elder brother comprehend, person and others can get along with you and me in this, really isn't an easy affair.Being a first marriage to also have no your my feelings is deep.Kid sister, you say a rightness."
At the moment, beautiful Xia head the chest that depend on in the text to enter up, hang sweet smiling face on the face, showed twos very shallow, the dimples of bear pondering about.She immediately after the text enter of the words say:
"Elder brother, you say too to.Kid sister after meeting you, I seemed to become individual.I looked down in the mouth all day long before, in poor fettle.Make a living, make a day of it to calculate for a day, never know what call happy, what call happy.After canning meet you, completely change:The personality that I change is getting brighter;What I changed was like personal kind;I change of have self-respect.All these varieties are what elder brothers give me.So say, I want to use to really love to recompense you, from now hereafter, no longer say with the words that you break up."
Text into see the beautiful Xia Qiao face of that beauty, can not control feelings ground to feel a body up of red-blooded in the ebullition, the heart is wildly jumping,beats by dre studio.He infinite concussion's saying:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论